Olaplex gives colourists confidence, the insurance and the ability to colour or lighten hair at any level without the risk of breakage. Olaplex is a bond multiplier containing a single active ingredient, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate.
Olaplex works by finding single sulfur hydrogen bonds and cross linking them back together to form disulfide bonds before, during and after services. Disulfide bonds are broken via chemical, thermal, and mechanical processes.
With a plethora of different uses and applications, Olaplex can be used in your colour services as a stand-alone treatment, with its single active ingredient repairing the hair from within, the result is stronger and healthier hair, plus colour lasts longer with more vibrancy.
Why Use Olaplex
- It builds and repairs broken bonds to restore the integrity of your client’s hair.
- Reduces porosity of your client’s hair to make their colour last longer and prevent fading.
- It increases elasticity and can restore their hair to its natural texture and state.
- There is a service for every client whether it be full service in colour or a quick 10 minute treatment to tame unmanageable hair.
- Add a layer of protection and extra TLC during lightening or chemical processing.