Buy Silver Bullet Ceramic Pro 240 Clipper online NZ.
FREE Shipping Nationwide.
This super fast rechargeable clipper is the ultimate in precision cutting. The long life lithium battery has 240 minutes of usage time for longer cutting time. Seamless manoeuvrability meets turbo performance!
Benefits and Features:
- Cord/cordless clipper with dual voltage
- Long life, rapid recharge lithium battery with 240 minutes of usage time
- Adjustable blade speed: great for accuracy and boosting cutting speed for thick hair
- LCD display: power indicator, tension cutting pressure and RPM minutes
- Lubricating oil and cleaning brush included
- Includes 4 attachment combs: 12mm / 9mm / 6mm / 3mm
- 2 Years Warranty. 12 months guarantee from the date of purchase against any defect arising from faulty workmanship (conditions apply).
What you get:
- 1 x Clipper
- 1 x Lubricating Oil
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 4 x Comb Attachments: 12mm, 9mm, 6mm, 3mm
Buy Silver Bullet Online NZ!
Maximise Your Style Potential! Turn up the heat with Silver Bullet.
For maximum style in minimum time, there’s a Silver Bullet hairstyling tool to suit every size curl and wave. Shiny, silky smooth curls and waves have never been so fast and so easy.
Take performance to the next level with Silver Bullet styling tools. Buy Silver Bullet tools now and achieve salon style hair at home!
Use on clean dry hair that has been combed until tangle-free.
Set the cutting length as required, or attach the desired comb guide attachment.
It is always best to start cutting with a longer grade first and work in sections, so you know which sections are yet to be cut.
Hold the clipper against the hair. The teeth of the comb guide should be pointing upwards and flat against the head.
Move the clipper upwards and outwards through the hair, a little at a time, against the direction of hair growth.
The clipper will work most efficiently when cutting through the hair at its own speed. Never force through the hair.
Never switch the clipper off whilst in the hair.
For longer hair on top of your head, you may wish to use a barber comb to lift the hair and then clip over the comb, or hold the hair between your fingers and cut to the desired length.
• For finishing touches around the nape and sideburns, use the clipper without a comb guide. Turn your clipper over and move it from top to bottom.