Buy Silver Bullet Clean Cut Trimmer online NZ.
FREE Shipping nationwide.
Everything You Need for Easy, Fast Hair Clipping!
The complete clipper set suitable for the whole family. The Silver Bullet Clean Cut Complete Hair Clipper Set includes a high performance, professional clipper, scissors and comb. The clipper features stainless steel, adjustable blades for easy, fast and precise cutting on all hair lengths and styles. The whole family will love the outstanding cutting performance and quality!
- Complete set for cutting: high performance, professional clipper, scissors and comb
- Precision clipping for all hair lengths and styles with cutting length adjustable lever
- Ergonomically shaped clipper with grip for non-slip
- Two year warranty
- Also included: 4 attachment combs 12mm/9mm/6mm/3mm, lubricating oil and cleaning brush for the clipper.
Buy Silver Bullet Online NZ!
Maximise Your Style Potential! Turn up the heat with Silver Bullet.
For maximum style in minimum time, there’s a Silver Bullet hairstyling tool to suit every size curl and wave. Shiny, silky smooth curls and waves have never been so fast and so easy.
Take performance to the next level with Silver Bullet styling tools. Buy Silver Bullet tools now and achieve salon style hair at home!
Use on clean dry hair that has been combed until tangle-free.
Set the cutting length as required, or attach the desired comb guide attachment.
It is always best to start cutting with a longer grade first and work in sections, so you know which sections are yet to be cut.
Hold the clipper against the hair. The teeth of the comb guide should be pointing upwards and flat against the head.
Move the clipper upwards and outwards through the hair, a little at a time, against the direction of hair growth.
The clipper will work most efficiently when cutting through the hair at its own speed. Never force through the hair.
Never switch the clipper off whilst in the hair.
For longer hair on top of your head, you may wish to use a barber comb to lift the hair and then clip over the comb, or hold the hair between your fingers and cut to the desired length.
• For finishing touches around the nape and sideburns, use the clipper without a comb guide. Turn your clipper over and move it from top to bottom.